Sunday, September 27, 2009

"French Market Day" and Tag Sale



Old Blush Atelier

Oct. 9 & 10, 9am-5pm
Antiques
Painted Furniture
French, Shabby and Junk Market Styles
Architectural Salvage
Garden Accents
Home Decor
Artisan Jewelry
Farm Market
Directions: From Statesville, take I-40 West to exit 150, travel north on hwy 115 for 11.6 miles, turn right onto Tuckers Grove Rd. Travel approx. 2.5 miles Sale Event wil be on left, 3-story White Victorian House.

Address: 629 Tuckers Grove Rd, Statesville, NC 28625 E-Mail: Debbie@Fanntum.com

2 comments:

  1. I added you to my list of participants for my "White Wednesday" theme per an email I received. I hope you are still interested in joining. Let mw know.

    Enjoy your day.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOC! NOC! your blog is lovely! please do keep it up!! love the photos!
    Take care,
    Rosa

    ReplyDelete